Sunday, September 30, 2012

Craving It

I missed dance on Thursday. I just had a major craving to go to the studio. So I decided to tell you about it.
In my world I do not believe in therapy. This is why dance plays a major role in my life because it is my therapy. The way the music moves me and how my emotions just leave my body with the movements is a wonderful experience. It is everything to me that a punching bag is to some when angry. Me and my one teacher actually had such a good relationship I used to call her and ask to open up the studio so I could dance. She always had so much fun with me on these days because I kept going and seemed like I had all the energy in the world. My performance was on point too.Why I am having this craving is because I missed my time to get my emotions out for the week, but no worries, I have class on Tuesday. I am very exited to go and leave it all on the floor until next time.

"To watch us dance is to hear our hearts speak" Hopi Indian saying

3 comments:

  1. aaaah i hope you get to dance soon. just go dance in your bedroom and everything will be aaakay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to dance too sometimes. I like to do the stanky leg. it makes me feel calm.

    ReplyDelete